Bona Amberseal Floor Primer
Bona Amberseal Floor Primer
-rich floor primer suitable for all types of wood surfaces
-it will create a warm peach colour that can be sealed
-one coat of primer & 2 varnish or 2 primers & 1 varnish
-5L should cover about 60 square meter of wood floor
-the floor can be resanded between the coats of primer
-it can be applied with a roller or a special applicator
-it will enhance the look of any type of wood surface
Bona Amberseal Floor Primer Review
Are you looking to bring that beautiful lustre to your wooden floor, without worrying about the risks involved with solvent based formulas? Now you can, with the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer. You want to enhance the look and feel of your flooring, not start dealing with respiratory irritations, headaches, dizziness etc. Long term exposure to the VOCs released by solvent based formulas even increases the risk of organs like your liver and kidneys getting damaged. Looking to refinish the floor, but dreading putting up with strong odours? The Bona Amberseal Floor Primer enables you to do so. This waterborne primer has been formulated to embellish wooden floors with its rich amber hue, while enabling you to avoid the problems brought about by the solvent based products.
You want an elegant floor for plenty of reasons. First, it affects the rest of the décor. You can have new and luxurious furniture, but a worn out floor will make everything look dull and drabby. Adding colour and texture to it will bring the grand look and feel you desire for your residential or commercial establishment. The Bona Amberseal Floor Primer enables you to get the most out of your wood floor- Come home to a spruced up interior that relaxes you the moment you walk in through the front door; Impress your friends and family when they drop by for a visit; Charm your way into the hearts of your in-laws- You get to be proud of the installation, and comfortable in your own home. Customers to your business premises will be impressed at the level of detail you apply to every aspect in your establishment, increasing their trust in the products or services you have to offer.
Benefits Of The Bona Amberseal Floor Primer
1. Rich colour
It's all about beauty. You get to bring that rich and warm amber colour you desire to your floor with the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer. The intense colouration brings your flooring to life, with a ripple effect on the rest of the ambience. The floor colour will enhance your style, through everything from creating a calm and soothing interior space, to complimenting your cabinets and revitalising your furnishings. You apply the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer onto the floor, but the effect is felt all over the establishment.
You want to be able to resume using your floor as soon as possible. No one likes being locked out of rooms at home for lengthy periods, and having to keep the kids and pets under control lest they go rummaging through the wet floor. In your workplace, you don't want to inconvenience your customers by sealing off sections of the commercial space for an entire day. With the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer, you won't have to. It dries in 1-2 hours, depending on the prevailing temperature and humidity.
3. Protects your floor
The Bona Amberseal Floor Primer comes with superior abradability. It can handle high traffic conditions, increasing the durability of your floor. It also reduces the risk of side-bonding. That way you can apply the wood floor finish you desire without worrying about it flowing between the sides of the boards and gluing them together.
The Bona Amberseal Floor Primer is friendly to your budget. First, it comes in affordable 5L bottles. Secondly, a little of the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer goes a long way. 1L can cover 8 -10m² of floor space. This bring you huge cost savings, enabling you to get more out of every purchase.
5. Safe to use
When it comes to your floor, you want to be certain that the products employed are safe for the persons in the establishment. You get that with the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer. It's free of N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone (NMP) and N-Ethyl-2-pyrrolidone (NEP), so you don't have to worry about the reproductive toxicants. It's also low in VOCs, with a maximum of 95 g/lit. This preserves the indoor air quality of the establishment. It is safe to use around children and pets.
You get to add to the elegance of your floor and reduce your carbon footprint at the same time. The waterborne Bona Amberseal Floor Primer enables you to achieve results that were previously limited to solvent based formulas. It’s a natural primer that doesn’t pose a risk to Mother Nature.
How To Use The Bona Amberseal Floor Primer
1. Sand the floor to the bare wood. You can use a 120 grit for the final sanding. Remove the sanding dust, and ensure the floor is clean and dry, free of any wax, oil, and other contaminants.
2. Apply the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer evenly on the floor using a Bona Roller. An even application ensures a uniform level of timber saturation has been achieved. This will prevent colour variation.
3. Allow to dry. Use a sanding system of 150 grit or higher to reduce the grain.
4. Remove the sanding dust and apply an additional coat of the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer.
It's recommended that you use 120-100g/m² for each coat of Bona Amberseal Floor Primer that you apply. You can apply 1-2 coats depending on the amount of traffic and wear that the floor is exposed to.
Tips For Using The Bona Amberseal Floor Primer
· Ensure that there are no particulates or residue matter on the tools you use to apply the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer. As you clean the tools to prepare them, don’t leave them soaked in moisture, as it will affect the efficacy of the coats you'll apply.
· Ensure that the floor has been properly acclimatised to the environment that it will be used in. This is basically giving the floor time to adapt to the temperature and humidity of the room. It will prevent the boards from shrinking, expanding, buckling, cupping or developing deep structural damage.
· Always shake the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer well before use.
· As you apply the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer, maintain a wet edge, in order to avoid overlapping.
· It's best to work during high temperatures and low humidity, which will shorten the drying time. Optimal conditions are 18-25C for the temperature, and 40-60% for the relative air humidity. The absolute minimum temperature for usage is 13C.
· Complete the floor treatment with a finish after applying the Bona Amberseal Floor Primer.
· It's recommended that you only apply a maximum of 2 full coats of primer
When you order from cleanfast.ie, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!