Craftex Carpet Cleaning Products
Craftex Carpet Cleaning Products Review
You want quality care for your carpet. After all, you invested heavily in it, and you want it to retain its beauty and elegance. Whether it's for your comfort at home or the image you portray in your business premises, the state of the carpet has a bearing on everyday life. All through its existence on your floor, it's under constant attack. Dirt and grime are its enemy, building up over time and adhering to the fibres. Soiling tracked in from the outdoors, allergens, hair particles, food and drink spills, rust stains, gloss and emulsion paints, ink spots, nail polish ending up on the carpet, urine stains for residential and commercial establishments with pets, oil and grease- the list is long. Like a humongous filter, the carpet picks up particles floating in the air space, adding to the soiling. In fact, it can hold up to 4 times its own weight in dirt. It begins fading and losing its lustre. Areas like those that are frequently walked on will even be distinctively different from the rest of the carpet, as is the case when traffic lanes develop. It`s not just about the aesthetics. Those dirt particles are a threat to the structural integrity of the carpet. They are grinded against its fibres as people walk on it, reducing its strength and consequently the life of the carpet. You donâ€™t want to watch your investment getting ruined. Craftex products come in to ensure that you won`t have to.
A Wide Range Of Carpet Cleaning Solutions
There are numerous carpet care options available, and they can be used by individual homeowners, commercial establishments, all through to carpet cleaning contractors. They include:
- Carpet Pre-sprays Intended to loosen up the heavy soiling and grime before following up with the rest of the cleaning process, the Craftex pre-sprays reduce the amount of resources that will be required for the task, and make the process easier. They range from the Craftex Degreaser, the concentrated and low-foaming 0022 Traffic Lane Cleaner (pH7) that also prevents the alkaline build-up in carpets, and is safe for wool and wool-mix carpets, its counterpart the 0023 Traffic Lane Cleaner that comes with a high pH, all through to the Craftex Champion that is true to its name, with its ability to cut through oils, grease, smoke damage, blood stains, inks, waxes plus stubborn spillage and itâ€™s a heavy duty product, and the comparative Champion Lemon that comes with a powerful citrus lemon scent. You can also opt for the 0098 Craftex Champion Trigger Spray, which has the labelled application, while still retaining the attributes of being a degreaser concentrate and non-scratch cleaner. Craftex Multisolv is a heavy duty unit that deals with everything from oils, fat and grease to nicotine, draught marks and carbon on the carpet, and is especially ideal for vinyl. To deal with protein stains including egg, gravy, blood and also issues like grease, the Craftex Powdered Enzyme Prespray gets the task done. You can choose to go with the liquid version, the 0042 Pre-Enzyme Solution which is also an enzyme digester for the food, mayonnaise, blood, and all protein-based stains. The 0096 Bio-Enzyme makes application easy use to its trigger splay mechanism, and can be employed as a prespray or used during spot treatments. The safety is also factored in, with products such as Craftex Microsplit, that separates the spoiling from the carpet`s fibres without relying on harsh chemicals. This is especially beneficial for the delicate material like Wool carpeting. Microsplit is enzyme-free, and does not contain any solvents, optical brighteners or detergents in its formulation.
- Low Foam Carpet Shampoos For the deep carpet cleaning, you want to ensure that you get efficient resource usage. Aspects like foam reduce the efficacy of the extraction equipment. Foaming residue causes vacuum loss, and you find yourself having to stop every now and then to water down the foam that has been generated in the machine. It also causes a build-up within the recovery tanks of rotary extraction and wet vacuum extraction equipment. Craftex offers a wide range of products that reduce this time and energy loss, and product wastage, thus enhancing the efficiency of your carpet cleaning program. These include the coarse Craftex Regular Powder that comes with brightening and rust inhibiting properties; the fine and free flowing Top Grade Powder that contains optical brighteners, corrosion inhibitors, extra cleaning and water softening agents; the non-ionic and heavy duty Craftex Premium Clean that's concentrated and packs a punch, easily getting rid of the greasy, oily and heavy soiling that's in both hard and soft water areas; Craftex Hot Water Extraction Unit particularly designed for the hot water extraction machines, and it doesn`t leave behind any residue after the cleaning thereby reducing the rate of resoiling and keeping your carpet elegant for longer; the 0009 Craftex Carpet Cleaner that's also used in hot water extraction systems and is ideal for those in the hiring business. Delicate fibres like wool plus sensitive material like the stain resistant nylon carpeting that require the pH of solutions used to be nearly neutral are also covered, with the 0052 Craftex Low pH Fibrecare. It`s a safe and gentle cleaning powder with a pH of 7.5-8 depending on the level of dilution, meaning you won`t have to worry about browning problems that come from too high pH levels on the delicate carpets. Craftex Liquid Woolcare has a precisely neutral pH of 7, and is designed for use with water extraction machines on wool and wool-mix carpets.
- High-Foam Carpet Shampoos On the other hand, there are those instances when the grime and soiling that has accumulated in sections of the carpet requires intense scrubbing action to effectively remove. To reduce the workload involved, the Craftex high-foam shampoos come in with tough acting agents to provide a thorough wash. They break down the dirt and grime particles, and also emulsify them to enable fast extraction. The crystallising action involved separates the soiling particles from the carpet's fibres, thus the foaming enhances the quality of the results. In this category you have products such as active and crystallising 0043 Dry Foam Shampoo that works with all kinds of brush-operated shampoo carpet cleaning machines, and can also be used when you want to get down for some scrubbing action by hand. It dries to form a non-sticky residue, which can then be easily vacuumed away. The 0097 Craftex Shampoo employs a similar action, but uses a trigger spray application which speeds up the delivery of the product onto the carpet. With the 1L 0083 and 5L 0084 Craftex Ecotex, you get to have the shampooing action provided by gentle plant active agents. This makes it a safe product for using on both natural and synthetic fibres, ranging from wool, silk, tretford or goat hair, jute all through to seagrass and sisal. The 0062 Craftex Dryfibre Compound is also safe to use on wool, and is compatible with all types of contra-rotating brush machines.
- Spot and Stain Removers Regular carpet care also involves attending to stains and dirt spots as they form. You don`t need to wait till the general cleaning for you to work on those unsightly sections of your carpet. In addition, during the cleaning session itself, you may come across troublesome sections that need extra attention. Craftex products like the 0037 Spot and Stain remover come in handy here. This specific unit is a general purpose stains remover, and works on both oil and water based stains, from shoe polish, animal fats, oil and grease all through to general food and drink spills. The 0090 Stain Remover is also effective on the spots, and comes with an easy-to-use trigger spray for fast application. The acidic Craftex Shift- with a pH of 3.6 to 4.5 depending on the dilution- is highly effective against beverage stains such as coffee, tea, fruit juices and even red wine. The 0065 Coffee Stain Remover has been specifically formulated for the straightforward elimination of coffee and tannin stains that have been formed on the carpet. It also has its Coffee Stain Remover Trigger Spray version, the 0091 unit. When exclusively dealing with oil based stains, the 0014 Craftex Chewing Gum Remover and Solvent Spotter comes with a blend of solvents that is highly effective, getting rid of the grease, bitumen and tar, plasticine, blue tack, chewing gum and also paint spills on the carpet. 0066 Orange Gel, a natural solvent formulation, enables you to attend to the stains without putting the bitumen and rubber backed carpeting at risk.
- Carpet Deodorisers, Perfumes and Sanitisers These are all about the fragrance. Dirt in the carpet, especially the organic material ranging from food spills to animal fat and urine stains, causes odours to develop. Some result in musty smells that are ruin the ambience of the interior space, others like the urine odours are pungent and make the living and working space unconducive for the persons in the establishment. Craftex has a wide range of solutions for this, with products like the 0027 Apple Fresh that removes the odours and kills the germs that are caused by food residue, vomit, faecal waste, urine and pet dander, and it is safe to use on all carpets including those of wool material. The 0028 Citrus Fresh tackles the odour problem and also destroys the germs crawling around in your carpet, leaving behind a citrus lime fragrance. Craftex Lavender Fresh, used in conjunction with the 0054 Liquid Woolcare, kills the microbes while simultaneously sprucing up the ambience with its characteristic lavender scent. You can dilute it or apply it neat right on the really bad areas. The bactericidal 0085 Craftex Cherry Twist kills a wide range of microbes from organic matter that have created colonies in your carpet, be they from decaying food particles or urine, faecal residue or dander from your furry friend, while dealing with the odours and setting a cherry fragrance. It's safe to use on wool. The 0086 Craftex Clean Cotton is also a potent bactericidal product with a fragrance true to its name, that`s highly effective in killing the germs from vomit, smoke, urine all through to food stuffs that are in the carpet. You can also choose to go with the 0087 Mint & Tea Tree that also deodorises and is bactericidal, used neat or diluted depending on the conditions of the carpet. The 0088 Tropical Burst, on the other hand, provides a tropical fragrance bringing that feel of nature into the interior space, while simultaneously killing the bacteria that was thriving on the decaying organic material in the carpet.
Remember "Craftex Sanitiser Fluid"? Well, it has been re-formulated and upgraded, and it now comes with a new and fresh Wintergreen fragrance, plus increased bactericidal action, removing the germs left behind by substances such as pet dander all through to vomit. It's also got a new name: Sani-Fresh, and works in both hard and soft water conditions. For virucidal action, turn to the certified cleaner 0089 Craftex Micro Kill, that has passed EN1276, 14476, 13704 and 14675 tests to ascertain its efficacy in destroying the pathogens. It kills everything from mould and mildew, common food poisoning bacteria, stubborn strains like MRSA, all through to Hepatitis C, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Swine Flu and HIV. On top of all this it still leaves behind a pleasant floral fragrance. The powerful Craftex Kill Odour does exactly as its name suggests, actually destroying the odours themselves and not just masking them, from urine, faeces, vomit, smoke damages and general spillage, while producing a pear drop fragrance that accentuates the interior space. The 0092 Apple Odour Kill is also a deodoriser effective when dealing with stenches from urine stains, smoke- be it from cigarettes or fire incidences- that was absorbed by the carpet, vomit, dander, etc., with the required germ killing action, and has a trigger spray application for enhanced ergonomics and efficiency.
On the other hand, the 0082 Super Cherry Concentrate is a perfume additive that enables you to clean the carpet in a fresh and pleasant atmosphere, with its strong concentrated essence masking the foul odours during the process. This can also be done with the 0021 Super Lemon Concentrate, albeit with a different fragrance as deduced from the label.
- Protective Treatments and Maintenance Products
Here there are solutions like the 0076 Craftex Catalyst, which is a neutral pH cocktail of deodorising, protection, disinfectant and drier agents. It`s applied with thermal rotary systems such as Thermadry, and can also be used for prespraying when cleaning your carpet using the bonnet buffing method. The Catalyst enables your carpet to dry within an hour, and leaves behind a natural orange fragrance after application.
Benefits Of Turning To Craftex Carpet Cleaning Products
1. High powered cleaning action
That's your first priority: getting rid of the oils, grease, allergens, soiling and stains that have built up in your carpet. Craftex enables you to achieve quality results, restoring the dull carpets to their elegant and sparkling look. This enhances the decor of the premises, while allowing you to get the most out of the colouration, intricate patterns and styles of your carpet. You don`t want to watch the efforts and resources that went into purchasing the right carpet, one that would accentuate the interior space your home or business premises, going down the drain. With the numerous products available, from the high and low foaming agents, prepays and spot treatments, plus additives that boost the formulations, you are able to achieve the results you desire. The wide range of options available means that you can address your particular carpet cleaning needs, from the type of carpet in question, the level of soiling and kind of stains youâ€™re dealing with, to the cleaning systems that you want to employ- be it scrubbing action by hand, using bonnet systems all through to hot water extraction machinery. Professional units like the extraction Sabrina Maxi come with superior vacuum performance plus high capacity solution and recovery tanks that enhance the speed and ergonomics of the operations, others like the Serena Silent 5030 are designed to reduce noise levels making it for carpet cleaning in hospitals, banks, shops, hotels and nursing homes. From the smaller machines used in stain spotting, care homes or the hire industry, to industrial grade equipment like the Powerful 5040, Nikita 5075 and Elite battery 5072 that are popular for working on large areas in residential and commercial carpet cleaning operations, Craftex has state-of-the art units for you.
Efficiency while using carpet cleaning extraction stems is also enhanced with technology like the patented Craftex Smart-Kits, that allow the chemical formulations to be dosed in-line, instead of you having to add the product into the solution tank. This makes it easier to add the pre-spray Craftex carpet cleaning products into the system, reduces scale build-up in the pump thus enhancing the life of the equipment, and you even get to dispense rinsing agents without having to first drain the solution tank.
2. Deodorising action
In addition to breaking down the soiling, getting rid of the greasy residue and dissolving the stubborn stains, the Craftex carpet cleaning products also neutralise the odours emanating from the carpet, and leave behind a fresh fragrance to enhance the ambience of the premises. There are different fragrances to choose from, depending on the products applied at the various stages of the cleaning process. For instance, there are presprays like Craftex Champion Lemon that comes with a citrus lemon fragrance and you can maintain your carpet with protective agents such as 0076 Catalyst that has a natural orange fragrance. Spot treatments units such as the Orange Gel enable you to eliminate the stains while leaving behind an invigorating scent. Products like the Bio-Enzyme Trigger Spray, 0041 Powdered Enzyme Prespray and the 0042 Pre-Enzyme Solution actually break down the organic residue that is the source of the odour. Deodorising agents can also be used in conjunction with the cleaning agents to enhance the end result. There are units that have been specially designed to be compatible with each other. These are the likes of lavender-scented Craftex Liquid Woolcare that can be used with the 0079 Lavender Fresh Deodoriser, the low-foaming Premium Clean that has a fresh green apple fragrance and can be used in conjunction with the 0027 Apple Fresh Deodoriser, or the lemon-perfumed Top Grade Powder which is ideal for using with the 0028 Citrus Fresh Deodoriser.
3. Enhance the health of the carpet
As the organic matter in the carpet decays, germs grow and thrive. Substances such as food spills, pet dander and urine, all through to vomit and faeces be they from dust mites, insects or pets in the establishment, lead to an increased health risk, with all the pathogenic bacteria that they bring about. These can be dealt with during the cleaning process, using powerful bactericidal products such as the 0103 Sani-Fresh, 0092 Apple Odour Kill Trigger Spray, and 0087 Mint & Tea Tree deodoriser, 0088 Tropical Burst, 0086 Clean Cotton, 0085 Cherry Twist, 0079 Lavender Fresh, 0027 Apple Fresh and 0028 Citrus Fresh. As you can notice, these formulations destroy the pathogens while adding a fragrance to the carpet. There are also virucidal agents like the 0089 Micro Kill, a non-hazardous, bleach-free and non-toxic formulation that kills fungi, bacteria and viruses that have found a habitat in your carpet.
4. Fast drying
How long the carpet takes to dry has various effects. For starters, when the carpet remains wet for extended durations, fungi like mould get a chance to develop, which results in a musty odour. The fungal spores they release are a threat to the health of the persons in the establishment. In addition, as the fungi grows, they break down the fibres of the carpet, further reducing its structural integrity. There`s also the inconvenience involved. When the carpet is all wet, access to the affected rooms is limited, and you want this to takes as minimal time as possible. Whether it`s to restore normalcy in your home, or allow the traffic flow of clients and employees in your business premises, Craftex has got you covered. The products are fast drying, and when used with systems such as hot water extraction units, removing the bulk of the moisture from the carpet allows it to be ready to use in moments. There are even Craftex carpet cleaning products that are actually designed to speed up the drying process, such as the 0076 Catalyst which ensures that the carpet is dry within an hour. Others have zero drying time, meaning the carpet is ready for use immediately after it has been cleaned and you can let traffic back on it. These are the likes of the 0062 Craftex Dryfibre Compound, where the carpet can be walked on even when it is in the middle of being cleaned. There is also machinery such as rotary carpet cleaning systems that provide a deep clean while simultaneously cutting down the drying time, like the Craftex Thermadry where the drying time can get as little as 15 minutes, while still delivering results that rival professional injection-extraction cleaning.
5. Safe for your carpet
While you want to get rid of the infuriating dirt and grime, you don`t want to end up corroding your carpet in the process. Damage to the fibres and parts like the backing can be difficult to repair- and when harsh chemicals are used you may even end up finding yourself forced to replace the carpet. That's why using conventional chemicals that work on other surfaces around the home or business premises can result in mounting losses when dealing with your carpet. Craftex carpet cleaning products have been designed especially for the task, and enable you to get the results you desire without putting the structural integrity of the material at risk. Whatâ€™s more, even the delicate types such as wool and wool-mix carpets are covered, with the extensive range of WoolSafe Craftex carpet cleaning products, such as the 0022 Traffic Lane Cleaner (pH 7) and 0080 Microsplit presprays. There are also those carpet types that are affected by high pH, such as the stain resistant nylon carpets. When the harsh chemicals are used, it results in browning. This can be avoided by using products specially designed to remain in the neutral range before and after dilution, such as the Craftex Low pH Fibrecare with its 7.5 - 8 pH, or the pH 7 Liquid Woolcare that's ideal for use on wool and wool-mix fibres.
The Craftex carpet cleaning products can be used in multiple parts of the process, depending on your requirements. For instance, units like the Craftex MultiSolv and the Pre-Enzyme Solution can be used for prespraying before the actual cleaning, or carrying out spot treatments for those quick fixes to solve immediate problems. That way you won`t have to wait up until the general cleaning session to attend to the dirt and stains. Other like the 0033 Champion can be used to get rid of a wide range of grime and stains, from everyday soiling to issues like blood stains, and resolve smoke damage that may have occurred after fire incidences. There are also units like Ecotex that can be used on both natural fibre and synthetic carpets, broadening the scope of application. The Craftex carpet cleaning products can also be used for upholstery and furnishings , from the 0017 Degreaser, 0080 Mircosplit and other presprays, low-foam shampoos like the 0003 Regular Powder, 0006 and 0007 Top Grade Powder that even work on curtains, high-foam shampoos such as Ecotex and the Dryfibre Compound, to the deodorisers like the 0027 Apple Fresh, 0028 Citrus Fresh, 0079 Lavender Fresh, 0085 Cherry Twist, the bactericidal 0086 Clean Cotton, 0087 Mint & Tea Tree and 0088 Tropical Burst which are safe to use on the soft furnishings and fabrics that can be wet cleaned. Craftex Micro Kill comes with enhanced versatility, being used on all water washable surfaces, be the floors, walls, soft furnishings, hard surfaces, all through to the showers and toilets in the premises. Spot treatment units such as the Coffee Stain Remover, Orange Gel, Chewing Gum remover and Solvent Spotter plus the general purpose 0037 and 0090 can also be used on fabrics. Even carpet injection-extraction carpet cleaning machines like the Nikita 5075 can be converted into hard floor scrubbers in minutes using a simple "click-fit" squeegee.
7. Quality assurance
The production process of the Craftex carpet cleaning formulations is monitored through a quality management system, that ensures the quality of the individual products meet the standard ISO 9001:2000 requirements.
8. Trusted brand
Craftex was established in 1980, and has been offering quality carpet care solutions for decades. Over the time, it has built a name for itself, becoming a globally renowned brand. This is as a result of consistently bringing on board innovative and effective products that deliver superior performances for the different cleaning situations. As such, when you turn to the Craftex carpet cleaning products, you`ll be joining the millions of customers around the world who have been satisfied by the effectiveness and high quality of results that they provide.
9. Green cleaning
All this is done with environmental safety and sustainability in mind. From using biodegradable surfactants, developing high-performance trigger spray products to be used in place of aerosol products, units that have low toxicity chemical ingredients, all through to having recyclable packaging for the carpet cleaning products, Craftex 's policy is to enhance performance while simultaneously playing its role in preserving Mother Nature. They adhere to all the relevant COSSH and CHIP regulations, and the products come with their certifications showing the rigourous testing they have been taken through to ascertain their compliance with the EU standards on environmental impact. There are also products that are made using natural products, such as the Craftex Ecotex, that uses plant active agents for the cleaning, all through to the biodegradable nature of formulations like the Dryfibre Compound that contains organic ingredients.
With Craftex carpet cleaning products, you get to obtain quality solutions without straining your establishmentâ€™s cleaning and maintenance budget. The units have been affordably priced. The efficiency of the products and systems, in addition to the high concentration, reduces the amount of solution needed for each of the carpet cleaning tasks, which brings you more savings. Thorough cleaning action protects the carpet, meaning that you get to avoid hefty repair and replacement costs that would have cropped up down the road. In addition, after-sales support and technical advice is available for free on all of the Craftex branded carpet cleaning products.