Stains are abhorred. Those unsightly colourations dotting your otherwise elegant carpet. The result of food and drink spills, ink blots from the overexcited kids playing with stationery, all through to accidents like nicks, cuts, or gashes, that lead to blood winding up on the carpet. In homes and residential establishments alike, they are a cause for concern. However, they are unavoidable. Accidents are bound to happen one time or another. The more people there are in the establishment, the higher the likelihood of spills occurring. The blot is a stark contrast with the surrounding colours, and seems to come screaming out of the surface, grabbing everyone's attention. The decor of the interior space gets ruined, which trashes all the effort you had put into setting it up. However, that doesn’t have to be its final fate. Reverse things by turning to the Prochem Stain Pro.
Benefits Of The Prochem Stain Pro
1. Enhanced stain removal power
The Prochem Stain Pro is true to its name. The water and solved based alkaline spotter neutralizes the oily and acidic stains that have formed on the carpet, rugs and other fabrics with ease. You can use it to eliminate stains from blood spots, coffee and tea spills, milk that spilled onto the item, cream and wine that ended up on your carpet during a party at your establishment, and even vomit in case someone couldn’t hold down their beer and threw up, all through to water-based inks and most food stains.
2. Fast results
In addition to the high efficacy that ensures the stains are broken down fast, the Prochem Stain Pro also comes ready to use. This means that you won’t need to spend time working on dilution ratios to prepare the solution that you will require. On top of this is the ease of application, ensuring that your cleaning and maintenance program proceeds on schedule.
3. Pocket friendly
You want to get rid of the stains without depleting your wallet. The affordable pricing of the Prochem Stain Pro enables you to do so. Its high effectiveness also gives you more value out of each purchase. It comes in a case containing four 5L units, enabling you to sufficiently meet your establishment’s stain removal needs.
How To Use The Prochem Stain Pro
1. First, blot out the excess spill. Use an absorbent cloth. Work from the outside heading towards the middle, that way you’ll avoid spreading the stain.
2. Spray Prochem Stain Pro directly onto the affected spot.
3. Blot using a white towel or a tissue. Avoid rubbing.
4. Repeat the processes until there's no more change.
Note that after treating wool and all fabrics, the area should be rinsed using Prochem B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse.
Extra Tips For Using The Prochem Stain Pro
• Attend to the stain as soon as possible. The sooner you start working on it, the easier and faster it will be to remove.
• It's recommended that you always perform a spot test on an inconspicuous area of the carpet or fabric that you are intending to use the Prochem Stain Pro on, to check for colour fastness and any texture change before you proceed to use it.