-very durable and very cost effective zirconia sanding belts
-suitable for heavy duty sanding and paint removing sanding
-made from top of the range aluminium oxide components
-all (Hermes) our Zirconia sanding belts are made in Germany
-250 mm x 750 mm - 60 grit sanding belts x price per belt
Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit Review
Zirconia sanding belts are without a doubt among the best in the market. Whether you are a carpenter or an automobile repair expert, there is no denying the act that there is a lot to gain from these belts. With different units in the production line, you want the one that’s most suited for your needs. Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit in particular are fan favorites. In addition to the decent sized belt and the heavy duty abrasive material, the grit size makes this one of the best options for handymen and women all over. Below are a few of the key benefits that you have to look forward to when you work with the Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit belt in particular.
Benefits Of The Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit
1. It is easy to use requiring less pressure than smaller grit beltsThe Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit belt is one of the smallest you can get with Zirconia belts. However, unlike smaller grits it is a lot easier to handle and work with. Once mounted on the belt sander machine, very little additional effort will be required from you to get the surface smooth and even
2. It can be used on both delicate and hard surfacesThe Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit belts are also advantageous in that you can use them on both hard and soft surfaces. This includes everything from soft wood and laminate to concrete and metal. This is as a result of the fact that the particles on this belt are neither too large nor too small allowing effectiveness over a wide range of surfaces.
3. The course particles are stronger and thus more durable 60 grit particles are considerably large and more often than not with Zirconia sanding belts, larger particles last longer. This is therefore one of the main benefits you have to look forward to when working with the Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit sanding belt. The size of the particles also makes the belt low maintenance as very little needs to be done to ensure longevity of the tool.
4. It has a wide variety of applicationsThe fact that you can use 60 grit belts on both soft and hard surfaces makes it one of the Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit one of the most versatile sanding belts on the market. With this particle size, you can pretty much do anything from stripping paint off a car to polishing the surface of a delicate soft wood sculpture. Whatever you choose to use it for, you can rest assured that the Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit sanding belt will not disappoint you.
5. It is a great option for delicate finishing after crude initial sanding .Finally, the ability to use Zirconia Blue Belts – 250 x 750mm / 60 Grit for fine finishing is another major benefit that you have to look forward to. Courser options are great for starting off the sanding but this course yet delicate option offers users with the perfect finishing solution for a smooth and even surface.