1800 848 700 (free) Please Call Us Before Dropping By The Shop
4.99 Euro Flat Fee Delivery For Parcels Up To 20 KG. Next Day Delivery Anywhere In Ireland
Please Create An Account Before Ordering. The New 3D Security Feature Might Stop You From Ordering Online. To Be Able To Order You Will Need To Make Sure That Your Credit|Debit Card Complies With The New Requirements. Otherwise You Can Call Us And We We Will Process Your Order Over The Phone.
Soap and water aren't always the answer. You have certain fabrics that need a specialised cleaner. Natural fibres like wools and silks can shrink, distort and lose their colour when you wash them in water. Acetate may be shrink resistant, but its fibres weaken in water. There are even synthetic fibres like polyester that can retain oily stains after you wash them. But these items still get dirty and will need to be cleaned. You don't want your fabrics losing their texture or damaging the material finish because of wet cleaning. In addition, normal household laundering may not be able to remove stains that aren't water-based. These will require solvents to treat them. That's where the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L comes in.
Dry cleaning removes dirt and stains form fabrics using mineral solvents instead of water. It's used on plenty of materials, from the soft Angora jumpers, lambs skin Astrakhan and heavy Brocade, to the Buckram curtains, camel hair fabrics, twill breeches and trousers, the colourful Chintz, ribbed Corduroy and even Cashmere scarfs and sweaters. Flannels, fur fabric, Gabardine for raincoats and sportswear, the fine Georgette, Grosgrain and Jersey fabrics, Kapok, coarse Hessian, high quality linen, shiny Mohair, fine and stiff Organza, your crisp smooth Taffeta and even the soft netted Tulle are also dry cleaned. These fabrics will either be damaged by conventional detergents, or simply cannot withstand the typical washer cycle. You want high quality dry cleaner products to get rid of the dirt and grime. Turn to the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L.
Benefits Of The Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L
1. Effective dry cleaner
The Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L has been designed for dry cleaning fabrics that cannot be wet cleaned. It cleans a wide range of fabrics such as cotton, tapestries and silks, angora, faille, seersucker and even velvets. The Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L dislodges oils dirt, dust and even food particles from your fabrics. It will eliminate the odours from smoke and gunk in your clothing, and get rid of those mustard and red wine stains on your favourite apparel. You can also use it for spot treatments.
2. Protects your fabrics
The Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L replaces the natural oils and lustre in your items, which strengthens them and restores their texture. Removing the stains and ground-in dirt and soils also extends the life of your garments. Use the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L to revitalise your everyday clothes and fabrics, and preserve your wedding or christening gowns, and other family heirlooms. The conditioner makes your fabrics soft to cosset you.
3. Easy to use
It comes ready to use. You don't have to concern yourself with dilution ratios. You can use the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L to hand wash your fabrics, or use it with a dry cleaning machine. Special protection components and care materials in the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L leave your fabric’s colours radiant, and helps the clothing retain its brightness even after numerous washes.
No one likes musty smells from clothes, especially after you've just washed them. You don't have to worry about odours from mineral solvents. In addition, the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L comes with a pleasant perfume to leave your fabrics with a fresh fragrance.
5. Cost effective
The Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L is economical, as the large size saves you more money per ounce of cleaning solution. It also ensures that you have the right cleaning product in your hands, whenever you need it to work on your fabrics or refill your spray bottle.
How To Use The Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L
1. Vacuum the material thoroughly to remove the loose dust and debris.
2. Apply the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L evenly on the fabric. You can use a natural sponge, trigger spray bottle, or even a solvent extraction machine.
· Here are general rules when it comes to cleaning your fabrics:
· Wash clothing often.
· Don't store dirty fabrics together with your clean clothes, to prevent the clean ones from picking up soiling or odours.
· Clean sweaty or dirty clothes as soon as possible after wearing them. This will protect the fabric and save you from nasty odours.
· Treat small areas of fabric at a time, when hand washing with the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L.
· Clean stains as soon as you can, as it is much easier to remove a fresh stain than when you wait for it to set into the fabric.
· Avoid saturating beyond the base of the pile.
· Test for colour fastness and fabric texture to ensure that the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L is compatible with your fabric.
· Avoid exposing your delicate fabrics to prolonged direct sunlight.
· Never iron clothes with stains, to prevent them from setting in. First use the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L to remove the stains.
· Make sure clothes are completely dry before you put them away. Do not fold and put away damp clothes, to prevent growth of mould and mildew, and also ensure odours don’t form.
· Store your fabrics properly after cleaning them. Avoid small spaces that aren't well-ventilated. You can also put a couple of drops of your favourite essential oil or perfume on a paper towel, scrap of fabric, or even cotton balls, and then place them in your closets and dresser drawers, to keep the fabrics smelling fresh.
· It's recommended that you work with a solvent mask, to avoid breathing in vapour.
· Don't overstuff your dry cleaning machine. Part of the functioning that enables it to clean clothes is the ability for them to be moved around in the machine. The friction allows the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L to really work into clothes. If they are just too many, then your clothes won't be able to move around as well, which will prevent them from becoming as clean as they should. Check the manufacturer instructions for your model on the maximum amount of clothing and cleaning solution you can load into it.
· Deep clean your dry cleaning machine every 4-6 months. This is to enhance its efficiency, and prevent it from developing odours from mould and mildew, which can then be transferred to your fabrics.
· Store the Craftex Fabric Dry Cleaner 5L away from heat sources.