-highly efficient spot & stain remover from Craftex
-suitable for removing red stains, coffee, tea, etc
-very concentrated, very efficient & very cost effective
-to be used by professional carpet cleaning companies
-PH 3-5, dilute 1 to 6, suitable to use on most carpets
Craftex Shift 1Kg Review
Stains are abhorred. They ruin the surfaces and material they end up on. Carpets too are not spared. Perhaps you spilled some coffee in the morning as you were hurrying to get ready to head out for work, or it’s in the reception of your office building where clients waiting to be served spilled some beverages that left behind stains. Homes, malls, cinemas, hotels, office suites- food and drink spills are common across the scope. What do you do when you have those stubborn spots clinging to the fibres, refusing to come off? Turn to products that have been specially designed to handle the situation, such as the Craftex Shift 1Kg.
Benefits Of The Craftex Shift 1Kg
• Superior stain removal power
You want to get rid of those unsightly spots dotting your carpet, and the Craftex Shift 1Kg enables you to do so with ease. From coffee and tea spilled at home while entertaining guests or in the employee lounge at the workplace, to red wind and fruit juices that ended up on the carpet after a party with friends and colleagues went wild, the Craftex Shift 1Kg will be up to the task. A high efficacy product, it breaks down the stains, allowing you to extract them from the carpet's fibres, restoring the beauty to your installation.
Stains are not exclusive to carpets. Your fabrics and upholstery can also be affected. You can use the Craftex Shift 1Kg to fix those spots that end up on your favourite sofa or clothing. In order to be sure that the product is compatible with the particular material, test for colour fastness on an inconspicuous area before you proceed with the rest of the cleaning.
• Quick cleaning
The Craftex Shift 1Kg is easy to use. Simply follow these steps:
1. Start by extracting the spillage residue using a cold solution of the Craftex Top Grade Powder. You can employ the water extraction method.
2. Dilute the Craftex Shift 1Kg with cold water. Use one or two (depending on the level of staining) 15ml scoops of product for every 200ml of water.
3. Spray this solution onto the stain, agitating it into the fibres of the carpet using a white terry towel.
4. Allow a short dwelling time, of around 15 to 30 minutes.
5. Using your extraction machine, suck out the mixture of the cleaning solution and grime from the carpet. You can also choose to allow it to dry, then vacuum up the powder residue.
When dealing with stubborn stains, you can repeat the steps. Note that it's recommended that you allow the first treatment to dry first.
It has been designed with environmental safety and sustainability in mind. The Craftex Shift 1Kg is fully biodegradable, and you won’t have to worry about the ecosystem once the residue extracted from the carpet is disposed of.
Safety Measures When Using The Craftex Shift 1Kg
The product is designed to break down stubborn stains, and you don’t want this reaction occurring on your skin. It’s acidic, so put in place the required precautions such as handling with gloves, and storing it out of the reach of children.