-designed for washing medium to big floor surfaces
-made from a mix of cotton fibers & polyester mix
-suitable for domestic and commercial cleaning jobs
-one of the most elegant & durable interchanger mops
-capable of absorbing huge quantity of moist at once
-this mop can be machine washed hundreds of times
Interchange Freedom 12oz Mop Head - professional results for less!
Interchange Mop Head 12 oz Review
What do you look for in a mop head? First, it should be able to clean. By virtue of being a mop, its core mandate is to get the dirt and grime off your floor. This ranges from simple dust, pet dander and pollen deposits, to spills and stains that have set into your floor. It should also be easy to use. You don’t want to work with a mop that keeps leaving lint all over your floor. You shouldn’t have to keep dealing with streaks. You also don't want one whose strands keep getting cut off each time you rinse and wring. The mop head should be durable to withstand the demands of cleaning low traffic areas like homes and high-traffic zones like office buildings and malls. In a nutshell, you want an efficient, convenient and long lasting cleaning tool. And that’s exactly what the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz is. Let's get into detail about the advantages it has in store for you:
Benefits Of The Interchange Mop Head 12 oz
1. Effectively cleans
This is your No. 1 priority. You want a product that can get the unsightly and unhealthy grease and gunk off your floor. The Interchange Mop Head 12 oz is designed to eliminate the dirt and bring back the sparkle to your surfaces. Its fibers pick up the dust, hair, shed skin, and spilled drinks, food residue and all other kinds of dirt from your floor. You can use the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz to work on both residential and commercial properties. It’s popular amongst both homeowners and cleaning companies due to its renowned cleaning power.
2. Highly absorbent
The Interchange Mop Head 12 oz is made using a blend of cotton and polyester. This gives it superior absorbency. The mop head can hold even 2-3 times its own weight in water. This means that you'll be able to clean up huge floor areas with ease. The mop will pick and hold onto the dirt and grime. You won't have to worry about spreading the murky residue all over your floor. The high absorbency also enables it to quickly clean up spills, and dry floors that are wet.
You can use the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz to work on both smooth and rough floors. The polyester reduces the break in period, and it makes the mop resistant to tearing. It's designed to last for longer. The looped ends ensure that the fibers do not fray or unravel. It also protects the mop head from the linting that occurs when loose fibers of conventional mops are left behind after cleaning.
4. Color coded
The Interchange Mop Head 12 oz comes in different colors, enabling you to implement a color coded cleaning system for your establishment. This will enable you to prevent cross contamination, as different mop heads are used for different surfaces. For instance, you can use the red for high risk areas like bathrooms and toilet floors, the blue for low risk areas like our living room and corridors, yellow for the walls, green for food handling zones like your kitchen, etc. The color system you use with the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz depends on your individual preference. Such systems are usually applied where hygiene standards are vital and in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)- like in hospitals, nursing homes, day-care centers, schools, cafeterias and restaurants. You can bring these high standards into your home and raise the quality of your living conditions.
5. Used with an Interchange handle
Just as its name shows, you can use the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz with the universal handle. This reduces your budget, since one handle can be used with different cleaning tools. Since you won't need to keep looking for different mop handles, you also get to save on the storage space required for your cleaning supplies.
6. Easy to use
You want a product that will get rid of the dirt with as little effort as possible. That's what the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz is designed to do. Its blended yarn comes with hollow fibres that grab onto the dirt, doing most of the work for you. You just have to dip it in the cleaning solution and pass it over the floor. It's also easy to rinse and wring, thus reducing the time you spend working on your floor.
You can wash the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz by hand or machine. This ensures that you've completely eliminated the dirt and pathogens from your fibers. That way, the mop head will be sanitized and ready for the next floor cleaning process.
Tips For Using The Interchange Mop Head 12 oz
· It's advisable to sweep or vacuum your floor before mopping- especially when deep cleaning. You want to get rid of the bulk, loose particles strewn over the surface. This will cut down the workload, plus reduce the number of times you'll be needed to change the cleaning solution.
· "Break in" the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz before using it for the first time. This is to remove the protective coating from the manufacturer that prevented it from absorbing moisture from the environment before you purchased it. It's not a complicated process. You just need to rinse it in water, and wring.
· Rinse and wring the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz after every cleaning session. This will clear the murky water from the fibers, and prepare the mop head for the next cleaning session. Remember not to wring with excessive force. You don't want to break the strands. Also avoid twisting it in the wringer.
· Wash the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz regularly. This refers to a thorough wash, complete with the use of cleaning agents like mild detergents. This will protect the fibers from breaking down due to prolonged exposure to the chemicals used during the cleaning process. Washing also eliminates microbes that will have been picked up from the floor. Note that you should avoid washing the mop head using bleach based products. They can cause the fibres to break down after repeated use.
· Always allow the Interchange Mop Head 12 oz to dry completely before storing it. Dry it after rinsing and wringing it, and also after a thorough wash. You don't need to apply direct heat (like using heat guns or hair dryers). Simple air drying is enough. Hang it out in an open area and let the elements (sun and wind) get rid of the moisture for you.